Thursday, March 4, 2010

fantastic movie. when i think of my current situation with my girlfriend, that title always pops into my head. M’s mom seemingly doesn’t know about my relationship with her daughter. I’m sure if she knew that i know that she does know that her daughter and I more than friends there is no way in hell she would have invited me to live with them. as manipulative as M’s mother she thinks she’s playing the both of us. a couple of reasons i say that:

1. One night M came over to my place alone. We fooled around and she gave me a very visible hickey. that Sunday her mom invited me to go eat noodles with them. We hung out that day and i went to m’s place afterwards. M came downstairs and told me that her Mom had seen the hickey and asked her if she was the one who gave it to me. That’s how she found out about us.

2. since we met M has spent nearly every weekend at my house and whenever she is hanging with her mom she is usually texting or calling me. When M and her mom get into an argument, M threatens to move out. M told her mom about my trouble with my landlady and her building being foreclosed on and me maybe looking for another place to stay.

You put one and two together and you have the reason she asked me to move in with them. She knows M wants to live with me; she knows she can’t make it on her own financially and she won’t have anyone to live vicariously through if M moves out so instead of M moving out and leaving her with the full rent to pay, she moves me in. Nice.

I would love to think that maybe it’s just my overactive paranoid imagination creating this scenario, and she is doing this out of the goodness of heart, but from what M has told me about her and after meeting this woman i know that to not be the truth. this woman is gutter. And gutter knows gutter. She played her hand well and she’s good, real good, but she’s not me.

[Via http://whothefuckisbeanrandolph.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment