Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bob

When I got hom from work the other night, Bob was sitting on the front porch

 

                                                  

I was thrilled and had a wonderful workout with him and the rest of my emerging kettlebell family…today Im a little sore, and tonight is the big workout with the hour cardio and the hour class, tomorrow I should be wrecked…nice

So Myrtle (man/turtle guy) has been coming in every morning munching on a dunkin donuts breakfast sammie

honestly, I dont say anything to him…he thinks he’s in  good shape, he told me so himself for a guy ‘his age’ I thought when people said stuff like ‘for a guy my age’ they mean something like 50 or 60, this guy is in his mid 30s.  I’ve come to find out that hes already suffered a mild heart attack and is on anti anxiety medication… what a dangerous combination of facts this is for me to have.  Well I thought it was going to be fun until i met his daughter, Myrtle came walking in with her one morning because she was sick and his ex wife was going to pick her up and take her to the Dr.  Thanks for bringing you ill kid into work you crotch bonnet….so even though I would love to be there when Myrtle takes a bite of his sammie, grabs his chest and drops to the floor, I will not poke him until he does that…his daughter needs him, I suppose, at least for his paycheck.

Madge…what are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment