Friday, September 18, 2009

Competition is Nasty Business

Americas Got Talent is the name of a show my girlfriend and I watch, and I really cant watch shows like this because I pick someone I want to win and when they dont I get really cranky…although i know my pick would not win I still went with her and it was this amazing singer Barbara Padilla

I think she will end up having a brilliant career, now about the man she lost to

Heres the thing, I knew Kevin Skinner would win and it had NOTHING to do with his singing abilities (or lack thereof) America wanted to change someones life, America went for the crying chicken guy from Kentucky who was without a job who wanted to do better for his family…well done chicken guy…nicely played..why go for the middle income stable family, job having, masters degree carrying cancer survivor.. who could sing you bloody…Americans had a chance to feel like someones hero and thats what they did, I am glad for him and his family but lets be honest, it was a talent show and Kevin Skinner would have been sent packing if the show was judged on talent alone.

 

Have a lovely Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment