Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sugar & The Medicine Man

The sound of your touch tells me I’m dreaming.

The curve of your lips rsvp inviting.

Your voice deep like the closest dance,

My mouth is blind ’round your en_trance.

I travel light with lips unkiss’d,

My wrinkled heart and pounding goodbyes-

This world’s mundane disguise, packed in a kip.

For your soft skin is a poem’s simple refrain,

And your honor is my only domain.

Alchamia, I breathe in the passion of your love,

As you sing meadow flowered scents and silent songs.

The ride is long, back from where we once came,

The animus carries us quick with a frothy mane.

Just as the greatest discovery everyone knew,

Once spoken, clouds rushed quickly

into the sky of the True.

The little kitten’s heads crown the bowl,

as the cream gets poured,

The alchemist’s stone scries vision

through the rock mind Lord.

I know that when we meet again,

The skies will open and reach out their hand

And we will travel together in our lover’s embrace.

Like then , like always, like now,

Love is full of grace.

Paris Chance

Sugar & The Medicine Man

This work by B. Chittim is licensed under a Creative Commons No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

[Via http://mydomme.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment