Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flogging, Biting and Fucking - A Weekend To Remember

My second trip to Denver was amazing. Master picked me up at the airport and we excitedly chatted on the way to his house. J called, and He took the phone from me and then told me to suck his cock while He talked to her and drove. After a while, He instructed me to stop and handed me the phone. i talked to J for a few more minutes before i hung up. We then discussed the evening’s plans. L’s birthday party was that night, and it was a surprise. And she had no idea that i was coming into town. We were both crazy with excitement.

He dropped me off at their house and instructed me to get everything ready for the party. He said that we did not have many people coming, so we would not need much food, and gave me the money to go to the store with. As soon as He left i headed to the store to buy snacks and decorations for the party.

The guests started arriving and one woman asked about the food. I did not have much out, as i was following Master’s orders, but we decided to add some to it. The party was lovely, and L was VERY happy to see me.

Once the party was over, me, Master and L sat around watching football. After a few minutes, He instructed me to go downstairs and take L and begin and He would join us shortly. i politely asked her if she would like to join me downstairs and she happily accepted. Within a few minutes i was eating her pussy eagerly. i heard Him come into the room but i couldn’t see Him. As i continued licking His wife with all of my might i heard him set out a few things. At one point i turned and looked and saw him sitting out a chair with straps attached to it. i knew that He was going to bind me to it.

Once He had everything set out, He instructed me to stop. I sat up and waited for Him to give me further instructions. He instructed her to turn over onto her stomach and she did. He then handed me a black leather glove covered in tiny silver spikes. i put it on my hand, as He instructed and waited. i watched as He pulled out a small instrument that looked like a little pinwheel of sharp needle-point spikes attached to a straight stick handle. He began rolling it all over her, and with each whisk of the pinwheel she gasped and shook. i wondered what it felt like, if it hurt and if so, how much. It was as if He read my mind because soon He whisked it down my arm. It was sharp and pointy, but more prickly than painful. He then silently instructed me to run the glove along her body spike side down. He simply waved His hand over her still torso and nodded. i did as He showed me, and we alternated with the glove and the pinwheel. He also had me spank her ass with the glove a couple of times, which made her jump and cry out each time. i shuddered and winced at the thought of causing her pain, even though i knew that she liked it. She was so delicate and sweet, it was hard for me to inflict pain onto her.

He then took back the glove and put it and the pinwheel away. i watched as He grabbed a new instrument, it was black and consisted of a handle that had many long black leather strips attached to it. He jiggled it over her back, letting the tips of the black leather strips tickle her. He then began to sweep it back and forth across her ass, stroking her with it harder and faster as He went. She moaned pleasurably and mumbled “Thank you” into the bed underneath her face. She then muttered, “Love that” and moaned some more. Every once in a while, He would stop stroking her with it and would jiggle it over various parts of her body again, which made her squeal and squirm.

He put the black instrument away and opened a large clear tupperware container filled with a clear gooey substance. He took a cotton swab and told me that i would be His official “blower” as he swooped the swab through the clear jelly-like substance. i had no idea what He meant, but i knew that He would guide me and i sat up nice and straight and awaited his instruction.

He took the swab of goo and ran it along her back, down her spine. He then took the swab and lit the end of it with a burning candle next to the bed. He then touched the flame quickly to the substance down her spine and it lit on fire, which he immediately blew out. i knew what my job was now, and i moved a little closer to fulfill my new duty.

He spread the goo on her shoulders, the small of her back, her thighs and her ass. Each time He lit her i would blow it out as quickly as i could. He then instructed her to turn over and he put a small heart shape of goo on her chest directly underneath her left breast. He lit it and i blew it out. He then made a line all the way down her chest and then across her lower stomach and lit it. The flame shot down her body and across her stomach to each hip simultaneously. She gasped and squirmed as we blew it out.

He then motioned for me to hold out my arm. i did, and he put a line of the good down my arm and then lit it and blew it out. It was like a flash of warmth, not necessarily hot and it surely did not burn. But it made my skin feel alert and alive.

He then motioned for me to come to Him and i stood up off the bed. He pointed to the chair and i promptly sat in it. He then grabbed my wrists and strapped them to each side, directly to the chair with large black straps. i smiled in excited anticipation as He then ran His hand along my right leg, yanking it in line with the leg of the chair and then strapping my ankle to it. He repeated the process with my left leg.

He then motioned for L to come to the end of the bed and she immediately obeyed. He told her that He was now going to fuck her and that the entire time He was fucking her that she was to look at me and tell me how He felt. He then told her to lay on her back with her head off the edge of the bed. i knew from experience that He was going to deep throat her. And He did. And i watched. He then got onto the bed and began to fuck her as hard as He could with her head hanging off the edge of the bed, with her looking directly at me. She was saying how amazing He felt and moaning really loud. Her bright eyes were staring up at me while i sat there, unable to do anything but watch her being pleasured by Him.

After a few minutes He grabbed a fistful of her hair and instructed her to cum, and within seconds she began to cum and wail loudly. i bit my lip as i watched her fully orgasm, staring at me the whole time. It was one of the hottest things i have ever witnessed.

He then got off of her and instructed her to lay on her back with her head on the pillows and she obeyed. He then came over, and slowly unstrapped my right leg, then my left, then each wrist. He told me to pick up where i had left off, but to be careful because she had just cum.

i eagerly climbed onto the bed, spread her legs wide and began licking her as firmly but gently as i could. She shot her hands above her head and grabbed the headboard and moaned happily. i heard the rustle of a condom behind me and felt Him climb onto the bed. As He mounted me i felt the tip of His hard cock push into my tight little ass. I tried hard not to clench, but my leg muscles instinctively tightened as He began to push into it.

i threw my head up and screamed in pain, tears immediately flowing freely down my face. She grabbed my head and whispered to me “Relaaaax,” and stroked my hair. He stopped and instructed me that if i needed Him to stop to say, “Red.”

i nodded and He began to push into me again. i began punching the bed next to her and screaming “GOD DAMMIT, FUCK!!!!!” He pushed further and further into my ass and i tried to resume licking her, but had to take breaks every few seconds to scream and yell curse words. He finally made it all the way into my ass and began thrusting harder and harder. By this time it felt good, and my screams became moans as i licked His wife hungrily. The taste of her sweet Krispy Kreme-like pussy in my mouth combined with His huge hard cock pounding into my ass sent me flying. i was in a truly happy place of pure ecstasy, and with every stroke and lick i got closer and closer to cumming. i felt my clit start to tingle along with the pit of my stomach and knew that i would be cumming soon. i took a break from eating her pussy to scream and enjoy my powerful orgasm. It shot down from my stomach to my clit and shot throughout my entire pelvis and groin. i poked my ass up a little bit further and He kept pounding on it, even harder now. i returned to my “job” and was determined to make her cum. She moaned and moaned, even harder and louder this time and i continued, concentrating on staying in the same spot and getting her there in a solid progressive climb.

After a few minutes she began to wail really loud and i knew that she was about to cum. He also started moaning really loud, and i concentrated even harder as she shook and wailed beneath me, and He rammed and moaned above me. After they both finished their orgasms, He withdrew from my ass and i fell onto her with a sigh of complete satisfaction and accomplishment. after we all gathered ourselves, He ordered me to come lay in between them and they surrounded me with arms and legs and kisses. i snuggled down deep in between them with a huge smile on my face. i had not felt that content and peaceful in a very long time.

The next day when we all woke up, Master and i went to the grocery store to get some things, since He had requested that i make breakfast for them on Sunday, just as i do for my kids each week. When we got home, L and i made breakfast. After we all ate, we discussed the plans for that evening. One of the online swingers sites was hosting a White Party, and He stated that He would be deciding later whether we were going to attend that or spend a quiet evening at home.

Lunchtime rolled around and He asked me if i would go with Him to get some sandwiches for lunch. We drove for about 15 minutes to this little tiny authentic Italian sandwich shop. On the way, we chatted about the weekend and what we were going to do. We had planned on getting the “Yes Sir” tattoo on my ass that day but the tattoo artist canceled on us. And He was going to purchase a new show collar to let me wear. This was my good girl reward for following His instructions the last month. i was extremely excited over this, and couldn’t wait!

At the Italian sandwich shop there were a couple of older family members working behind the counter, speaking in thick Italian accents and yelling orders to each other. Master and i got sandwiches, and then on the way home we stopped by one of His favorite motorcycle shops and took a look around.

When we got home, we all ate our sandwiches at the table while chatting about the rest of the evening. Master announced that He had decided that we were going to attend the White Party, but that He and L had to attend a family BBQ first. They left, and i laid down on the couch to take a much needed nap. After a good sleep, i woke up and began to get ready for the party. i had brought several white outfits, but one dress in particular i wanted to wear. It was short and buttoned all the way up the front with a scoop neck that showed off my tits and made them look nice and big. i knew that Master and L would love it, and i was very excited to wear it for them.

They came home and we all got dressed and headed out. But we made a very important stop first. i was receiving my good girl reward, which was that i was going to get to pick out any collar i wanted. It was going to be a new show collar, and i was beyond excited. i had been picturing the one that i wanted, and i knew that i wanted a red shiny one. We got to the Crypt, and He led me over to the showcase holding the selection of collars. They had all different colors and styles, and after trying several on, i narrowed it down to a red plaid one, a solid black one, and another solid black one with a small red patch on it. i wasn’t overly crazy about any of them, and was just about to decide on the plain black one when suddenly the sales lady remembered that one of the mannequins had the same exact one on except it was RED!!! She scurried over and got it down for me and L placed it around my neck. i immediately knew that this was the one. It was red and shiny, EXACTLY how i had pictured it! The only thing that i would have changed about it was that it didn’t lock, but the majority of the ones they had didn’t. But either way, i didn’t care. It was beautiful, and i gave Master a huge kiss and thanked Him for His pretty, new collar.

As we walked back to the car, i felt myself dripping down my leg from excitement. i did not have any panties on underneath my dress, and i laughed at how much i was dripping as L and i walked along the sidewalk holding hands. i was happy, beyond happy as i sat in the back seat of the car and gingerly fingered Master’s shiny leather collar sitting snugly around my neck. The whole way to the party i was giddy with excitement. L laughed at me, because i could not keep up with the conversation. All i could think about was how happy i was, and i was off somewhere on cloud 9, just me and His shiny red collar, dancing on the clouds, happy as could be.

We arrived at the party and Master put a leash on me. My heart jumped so hard it almost choked me. i had no idea why i loved that damn leash so much, but i did. We made our way through the crowd and within a few minutes He removed the leash. It was way too crowded to try and navigate with a leash. There were people everywhere! Master and L knew quite a bit of them, and we slowly made our rounds throughout the house.

After having conversations with several people there, we headed into the kitchen to sit, as L’s feet were beginning to hurt. After sitting and chatting a while, Master decided that we should go upstairs to see if anything interesting was going on. We made our way into one of the bedrooms and saw 2 couples fucking. One couple was on the bed and one couple was on a small sofa in the corner. About 10 or so people stood around the edge of the room watching. We wandered into the bathroom and peeked into an adjacent room but nothing much was going on in there. We went back into the first room and found a place to stand and watch the couples fuck.

After a few moments, Master put His arms around me from behind and began unbuttoning my dress. He slid my dress off of my shoulders and it fell to the floor, leaving me naked except for my bra and high heels. He then slid L’s dress up over her head and tossed it aside. He then grabbed her hair in His left fist and mine in His right, gently pushed down on our heads and stated firmly, “Down.” We both knew the command well, and fell to our knees and opened our mouths, ready to accept His cock when He presented it to us. We took turns sucking His large, hard cock, slathering our hot wet mouths all over it, and i heard Him moan as a couple of the other people watching made favorable comments.

After a few moments, He grabbed our hair again and lifted us back up into standing positions. He removed L’s bra, and then mine, and tossed them aside. He then firmly told L to go lay down on the floor, on her back, by the bed. She immediately obeyed. He then gestured towards her and told me to go lay on top of her, missionary style. i immediately got excited and practically leapt on top of her. i knew exactly what was going to happen, because she had explained this move they did to me before. He was going to fuck me, while i was laying on top of her, pinning her down. She would have to just watch and be turned on, without any ability to touch herself or pleasure herself in any way. It excited her greatly, and she looked at me and said “Guess what you get to be???”

i smacked the floor on both sides of her and replied “E**** sandwich!!!” and waited for Him to approach me.

He did just a few short moments later. i felt Him kneel behind me and soon i felt His hand reach down and rub my pussy. i wasn’t sure if He was going to enter my ass or my pussy, as we tend to have anal sex more than vaginal sex. Suddenly both of His hands spread apart my pussy and within moments His large, rock hard cock entered me. i immediately melted into L and moaned with pleasure. He felt so good inside of me and she felt so good beneath me. i was truly in a very happy place, and completely forgot about the people surrounding us, watching it all take place.

Master began thrusting into me harder and harder, and His very large cock was slamming into the bottom of my pussy. With each thrust i let out a scream, which made Him thrust even harder. Soon everything faded except the feel of Him behind me and the smell, sound and feel of her beneath me. She would occasionally brush back my hair and look at my face as i screamed louder and louder as he pounded me harder and deeper with each thrust. i suddenly felt my orgasm start, but before i even had a chance to focus on it, it shot through my entire body like a bolt of lightening. i came so hard that my vision blurred for a moment and i had to come back to reality and remember where i was for a split second when i opened my eyes. Once it was over, i looked over and the male part of a couple that we had been talking to earlier was kneeling in front of mine and L’s faces, presenting his large hard cock to us. i knew that He wanted one of us (or both of us) to suck it, but i was being fucked too hard to think about anything else. Besides, i knew that i had a very strict rule about not fucking anyone else without Master’s expressed permission, and since He was busy beating up my pussy it was not the best time to bring up the subject. Within a few moments, He began to cum, moaning very loudly and thrusting deep and hard in long, slow strokes.

He exited me and just as i got up He instructed L to get up onto the bed. The couple that had been on there was gone and He wanted to take it over. She got onto the bed and laid on her back with her head on the pillows and He suddenly grabbed the back of my hair and pushed my face into her pussy. i happily began rubbing her clit with my tongue in up and down, firm, fast strokes. She began to moan and i began swinging my legs behind me, as i always do when i am eating out a girl, and suddenly realized that i still had on my white high heels. i left them on, as leaving my heels on during sex makes me feel incredibly sexy.

Master came onto the bed and knelt next to L, watching us both. i ate her the best that i could, and could hear her getting close to cumming. Suddenly, a loud, drunk, obnoxious girl came into the room, shouting something to one of the bystanders. Someone asked her to be quiet, because people were having sex and she scoffed. L was back to moaning softly and i knew that she had lost all the progress that i had made. The girl behind us let out a couple more loud comments and then finally shut up. i began to focus even harder on getting my beautiful Mistress to cum in my mouth.

She slowly began her ascent again, and i focused as hard as i could on staying in the same spot and keeping the same rhythm in order to let her achieve orgasm. She began to shake and wail loudly and i knew she was cumming. As she came, Master came too, all over her chest. The people in the room watching clapped and cheered in appreciation. They knew that our progress had been broken, and how focused we were on getting her to cum. i was pleased that she had finally been satisfied, and stared at Master’s cum all over her chest. I began licking it off, every single drop of it, and she asked me if i was going to share. i leaned over and spit all of His cum into her mouth and she swallowed it. She looked up at Master and said, “She shared!” with a big smile.

i stood up off the bed and my knees buckled a little. The room was much more crowded than it had been before we started, and i recognized several faces from the crowd we had mingled with previously. i began to walk over towards our stuff against the wall when L suddenly grabbed me, hugging me tight. She whispered into my ear and told me that she was falling in love with me, and i told her that i was ok with that. She then asked me to please not break her heart and i promised that i wouldn’t. She brushed my hair back from my face and began kissing me. i kissed her back as passionately as possible and she took a few steps, pushing me towards the wall. Suddenly, Master grabbed me and slammed me into the wall, and grabbed both of my wrists, pinning them above my head. She knelt down and licked me and shoved her fingers into me and began moving them around. i moaned with pleasure as my knees went weak. My orgasm came really fast and really hard, the combination of His strength pinning me against the wall and her soft mouth on me and her fingers moving around in me made me melt into my powerful orgasm as i shook and came within mere minutes.

She rose back up to a standing position and He released His grip on my wrists. i bobbled a little bit and almost collapsed. She grabbed me and asked me if i was ok and i just smiled groggily and sighed saying, “Yesss….”

They both laughed as i let my body sink to the floor. i enjoyed my euphoria for a few moments before gathering myself enough to get re-dressed. After i was dressed, L and i sat up against the wall while Master chatted with a really attractive female, which happened to be the female counterpart of the guy who was presenting his cock to me and L while we were on the floor earlier.

i watched Master as He aggressively came on to the girl for a few minutes and then turned my attention to L. She asked if i had had fun and i said, “Very much so!” I then asked her how situations like this worked and she began explaining how hooking up at swinger parties worked. i stopped her and explained with a chuckle that i knew how that worked, but i meant how did the swinger party situation work with Him, gesturing to Master, who was now getting a blow job from the cute girl. i added, “You know, cause, i mean, i have to ask first, but for instance that guy wanted us to suck him but i didn’t because i had no idea how that works with Him.”

“Ohhhh!” she answered, and quickly explained that in situations like that consent is implied, but if He saw something that He didn’t like He would stop it. This eased my mind greatly. All i was concerned about was making sure that i did not make any mistakes or do anything to displease Master.

I looked over and Master now had the girl naked and bent over, and He was pulling a condom out of His pants. She was sucking away at her significant other’s cock as Master put the condom on. The man she was with pointed to me. i pointed to myself, asking if i was the one he was referring to and he nodded. He then made the “come here” motion and i stood up and walked over to him.

“Down,” he said firmly, and i nervously looked up at Master as i knelt down. He was watching, so i went ahead and opened my mouth and began sucking the man’s cock. He looked at his girl and said that I was fun to watch and i mumbled “thank you” with his cock still in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and started saying dirty things to me, telling me to suck him and calling me a dirty little slut. After a few minutes, he moved over to the bed and i knelt down on the floor in front of the bed and resumed sucking him. He was telling me to look at him, and asked me where i wanted him to cum. i said, “my face” and continued my task. i suddenly felt Master’s hand on my left arm and it flooded me with happiness. i quickly grabbed his hand in mine. It made me feel so good, knowing that He was right there next to me. The man i was sucking began to cum and suddenly pulled out and yanked my head back by my hair, cutting off my air supply and came all over my face. After he was done, he grabbed my face and turned it up to him and asked me if that was what i wanted. i nodded and he then spit onto my face. i recoiled in shock and just then Master stepped in and pulled the guy’s hands off of me and stated that we were still figuring out my boundaries. The guy apologized and i stood up and walked over to L. She asked me if i was ok and looked extremely worried. Right then, Master approached me and asked me the same thing. i stated that i was, but that i needed to wash my face. Master led me to the bathroom and watched as i ran hot water over a washcloth and wiped my face. He again asked me if i was ok and i stated that i was, although the spitting thing was a little much. He assured me that i always had the right to say no, and again asked me if i was sure that i was ok. i smiled at Him and said that i was fine and we went back out into the bedroom. The guy and his girl were standing there with L looking concerned, and Master walked up to him and said that we were all good. The guy reiterated his apology and asked if we were all good for reassurance. Master again said that we were all good and shook the guy’s hand. We then gathered our things and said our goodbyes and left the party.

Master instructed me and L to wait on the curb while He went to get the car. While we waited we discussed the guy spitting on my face. She explained that his girl was really into raunchy degradation play. This explained a lot. i told her that i didn’t even know that guy was a Dom until he said, “Down.” We both laughed about how naturally we react to that command. Knees bend and mouth opens, automatically. i went on to explain that the whole spitting thing was kinda weird, but that i would have probably not been so taken back by it had it been with Master.

In the car on the way home, Master, L and i all discussed degradation play and limits. L told a story about her limits and how she unfortunately had to find them the hard way. When we got home, L went to bed, and Master asked me if i would watch a movie with Him. We snuggled up on the couch to watch “Choke,” a movie about a sex addict. As we watched we discussed the night’s events and the situation with the other Dom. He stated that the whole reason for me not playing with any other Doms without Him being present was for my own protection. He stated that He saw me as this beautiful little flower that was just beginning to bloom, and He didn’t want anybody coming along and crushing His beautiful bloom. i agreed, and He gave me a long, sweet kiss. I curled into the crook of His arm, happy and safe. i liked the feeling. i hadn’t felt “safe” with anyone in a very long time. But for some reason, He made me feel more free yet more protected than i had ever felt before. It was so odd, yet despite my inability to understand it, i enjoyed it, regardless of my intense fear of letting go like that.

Soon He began playing with my tits, and removed my shirt. He did not like for my tits to be covered up, and the majority of the time i was topless. He ran His hand down into my pajama pants and began playing with my pussy. He pulled down my pajama pants and my heart started beating so hard i thought surely He could hear it. He wanted to fuck my ass, and began playing with it and pressing His cock into my ass. i winced in pain, as i was still very sore from the previous night. He knew that i was very sore, and explained to me that i could humbly ask for Him to spare my ass.

“Sir, may i humbly request that you please spare my ass?” i said timidly. He agreed, and we snuggled back into each other and finished the movie.

The next day i made my Master and Mistress breakfast. Master had requested that i cook for Him in the nude, but i was so busy trying to get everything together that i forgot. He walked into the room, on the phone with J, and stated that He had lied, i wasn’t naked. L looked at me and tisked me for being naughty. i had my clothes off within seconds, and i went back to cooking, hoping that He would not spank me for my absent-mindedness. He walked into the kitchen and came up behind me and my heart raced. But He did not spank me, He simply handed me the phone. i talked to J for a little while and then continued making their breakfast. He instructed L to come over to me and they both stood behind me as He instructed me to stand still. I stood as still as i can while they each bit one of my ass cheeks. He bit significantly harder than she did, and when they let go, they marveled at their handywork. He snapped a picture with His phone and showed it to me. There was a nice sized bite mark on my ass. i loved it!

That afternoon, He took me riding on his motorcycle. i was much less nervous this time than the first time. We rode with a friend of His through the mountains and stopped to see Buffalo Bill’s grave. It was beautiful, and on the way back His friend decided to head home, so we split off. As we winded through the mountains we discussed motorcycles and the signals riders use with each other, him and L, and my ass and its recovery process. He stated that He fully intended to fuck my ass when we got home, and that there wasn’t anything that i could do about it. my stomach flip flopped with nervousness and excitement.

We got home and He immediately took me downstairs to fuck me. He ordered me to get undressed and lay on the bed and He crawled on top of me. We began kissing and i mustered up the nerve to ask Him something that i had been wanting to ask for days now.

“Sir?”

“Yes?” He asked, stopping to look down at me.

“Um, you know that bite mark you gave me earlier today?” i asked, averting my eyes from His.

“Yes…” He stated, waiting for me to finish.

“Um, well….,” i hesitated, “i’d like a lot more of those, please.”

Without a word He began biting me really hard all over my body. i squealed in delight and squirmed underneath his mouth chomping down on my alert flesh. i instinctively shot my hands above my head and grabbed the tender skin next to my armpit in my teeth and chomped down on it. It was already sore. i pulled my arm back and took a look at it. There was a nice sized, dark bruise already there. It was from me biting myself during the sex we had had the previous 2 nights. i chuckled and showed Him the bruise and stated that now i knew what it was from and that i had done it to myself and bit down on it again as He continued. After giving me several sizable and rough bites, He suddenly stopped and grabbed my legs and yanked me downward. He shoved His large cock into my pussy and began fucking me harder than i have ever been fucked before. It was amazing. i had never had a guy pound on me that hard and that fast. He changed positions on me a couple of times, and i squirted as i came. When He stopped, He rolled over, out of breath and stated that He needed to catch His breath. i was fine with that, i had just been fucked silly and was enjoying the throbbing all over my body from His cock slamming into my pussy and the bites He had given me.

After a few moments, He got up off of the bed and put on a new condom. He laid two pillows on the center of the bed, on top of each other and suddenly grabbed my ankles and spun me, landing me right on top of the pillows. i knew what He was doing. He was getting ready to fuck my ass and wanted my ass in the air for leverage. i laid there in extreme fear and anticipation as i felt Him kneel on the bed behind me. He mounted me and found my ass with the tip of His cock and began pressing it into me. His cock suddenly broke through and pain seared through my entire ass, radiating out into my stomach and legs. i screamed into the comforter and He laid prone on top of me and bit a huge chunk of my skin on my right shoulder. Suddenly the pain in my ass was bearable, as the pain in my shoulder counter-balanced it. He began fucking my ass in long determined strokes as i whimpered and cried beneath His bite and thrusts. i kept expecting Him to let go of the chunk of skin between His teeth, but He kept biting harder and harder and didn’t let go. This brought an orgasm on almost instantly. My entire body was tingling and quivering as my pussy, every part of it, vagina, clit, and even the sides near the legs, EXPLODED. i had not felt an orgasm that intense in years, if ever. He came almost immediately after i did and rolled over beside me, spent. i laid there, panting and shaking from the powerful orgasm i had just experienced. i rolled over onto my back and immediately winced at the sharp pain in my right shoulder. The waves of throbbing radiated from the place of the bite throughout my entire shoulder, neck and back. It was soothing and sensual, and i love it immensely. i had always loved being bitten, but i had never found anyone that would bite me hard enough to make it count. As i laid there, satisfied beyond compare, i told Him about all of the things i was thinking.

He told me to pack up my things and i did as He suddenly instructed me to sit in the chair that He had strapped me to Friday night. i did as He instructed and he bound my arms and legs to the chair, just as before. He then put nipple clamps on me, and began flicking my nipples really hard with his fingers. The sensation was amazing, and i moaned and jerked with each flick. He then picked up the black leather instrument He had used on L on Friday with all the leather strips and began whipping it across my clamped nipples. It felt absolutely wonderful. With each whisk of the leather across my nipples i gasped and moaned and jerked my body. And with every jerk of my body, the edge of the chair hit against the bite mark on my shoulder, causing it to send throbbing waves throughout my neck, shoulder and upper back. i was in heaven. It was all so relaxing and sensual….i did not want Him to stop. He did though, eventually, and unstrapped me from the chair, un-clamped my nipples, and instructed me to go over and put my hands on the wall.

i did as i was told and He began whipping the strips across my back. Again, it felt amazing, and i loved it. Every once in a while, He would purposely whip it against the bite and the waves and ripples would start again.

He then stopped and i heard Him rustling around. i dropped my hands and He then came back up behind me and said, “I don’t remember telling you that you could move your hands,” to which i immediately replaced them on the wall. He then began running what i recognized by the feel of it as the pinwheel thing across my back. It hurt a little, more than it did on my arm, due to my back being so sensitive from the whipping of the black leather strips on my back and bite. But it wasn’t a bad pain. It was more like an intense pain, but not one that i wanted to escape from necessarily.

After He was finished, He told me that i could move away from the wall and i went to sit back in the chair. He sat on the bed in front of me and asked me what i thought of all the things He had just done to me. i pointed to the black leather thing with the strips and said, “That thing feels GOOD. What’s it called?”

He picked it up and began running the strips through his fist and said that it was called a flogger. i immediately knew that it was going to be one of my favorite toys.

L came home, admired His handywork and then we said our goodbyes. As i drove to the airport L and i discussed the weekend and how great it was. i was sad to be leaving. i wanted to stay, i wanted to soak up even more of them, i wanted to wake up tomorrow with them next to me. As i sat at the airport bar drinking a beer and eating a snack, a couple of people commented on my bite mark. It made me smile, and every once in a while i would reach up and touch it and the ripples would start again…

xoxoxo

sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment