Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Train to Monsterville

I found myself stuck yesterday and even this morning, stuck in my head.  And this hasn’t happened for awhile, I got sucked into some internal dialogue/argument/resolution that hadn’t even happened yet, and did not happen at all.  Its interesting, kind of like my brain is all pissed off that Im not living there and wants to take me on a trip somewhere, well I hopped on the train and went for a 36 hour ride, what a waste BUT a learning experience, when I realized what I was doing (at about half way through shampoo stage) I let that dialogue drop away, and thats the best way I can put it,  I simply dropped it, I thought, what is so bad about this moment that I need to create somewhere else to be…nothing, hot shower, coconut conditioner, life is good…Im staying here, sorry brain (and dont expect me to use you at work either!).

Tai Chi class was last night, the class is small (which I like) the instructor takes the time to watch your movements and adjust them and show you why you are moving the way you are..meaning that tai chi, as we are being taught although is a martial art is tough to envision why you move certain ways without being in a fight, so the instructor explains that you move your hands a certain way to block, then move another way to deflect, step away etc..its easier to understand the movements when you know what they were created for.  I also learned that he teaches as the local yoga studio in our town…sweet.

 Its going to be another wonderful day here in Boston AND it is the first full day of fall…yay

No comments:

Post a Comment